We would like to inform you about the house rules so you can have a pleasant and safe stay in our house.
Every guest is expected to follow the House Rules.
● Accommodation unit is free from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival till 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
● On the arrival, all the guests are required to hand in their personal documents (passports and identity cards) to the host in order to be registered to the authorities. Personal documents will be given back within 24 hours.
● Bringing in of animals is not allowed
● During the stay, guests need to keep the accommodation clean and tidy. The accumulated trash is disposed of in the common landfill, which is located at the turnoff from the main road to the local road for Klada. The guest is obliged to leave the house in such a condition as received.
● Host provides guests with towels, bed linen, kitchen cloths, toilet paper, hygiene articles, cleansers, liquids for washing the dishes, beach chairs and parasols.
● Bedlinen is included in the price of stay and gets changed when new guests come while guests who are staying longer than 7 days are provided with clean bed linen every 7 days. Guests change bed linen by themselves.
● Guest are kindly requested to take care of their possessions and valuable things left in the accommodation unit because the host is not responsible for their eventual loss.
● Do not leave your valuable things in cars.
● Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
● We kindly ask you to turn off electrical appliances (except eventually one light), close the pipes, the windows and door when leaving the house.
● Please don’t leave the air-conditioning on while you are out and don’t use it with windows and doors opened.
● Please, close parasols and awnings on the terrace during poor weather or before leaving the house.
● Host is not allowed to enter the rented unit when guests are absent. There are exceptions in particular situations when it is necessary to enter the house in order to prevent possible damage or danger. Host is obliged to inform the guests about the former in their first contact. In case the host has grounded doubts that there has been done some damage and the house rules broken, guests are obliged to let him enter the rented unit in order to check.
● It is not allowed to bring any weapon, flammable and explosive substances, things that have a strong and unpleasant smell.
● During the stay, guests are allowed to use all the devices that are available in the house; following the instructions for proper usage.
● The use of equipment and devices that are not a part of the house offer is allowed only at host’s permission. This rule does not refer to electrical appliances for personal hygiene.
● It is not allowed to light fire outside the determined places. Fire can be lit in the fireplace during the winter time or in the grill during the summer time. Barbecuing in the fireplace inside the house is not allowed. Please, do pay special attention when using fireplaces in the sitting room as well as when using the outside fireplace. Do check the fire is out before leaving the house and do not let it unsupervised.
● We kindly ask the guests to take care of the greenery, the rented unit, furniture and equipment that are part of the interior and exterior of the house. We are extremely grateful for that. In case of destruction of equipment and furniture the customer is required to bear the cost of repair or replacement of the same.
● Persons who are not registered are not allowed to spend a night in the house or stay during the whole day, neither use the inventory without the host’s permission.
● In case devices malfunction and the equipment breaks down within the accommodation unit, inform the host immediately and the same will be fixed as soon as possible.
House rules have been written according to the special customs in tourism.
Thank you for have chosen our villa for your holiday!
We wish you a pleasant stay!